Skip to main content

Great Ways to Encourage Your Kids!

Today I wanted to share with you a post on 7 ways to praise your children. I found this post really helpful and wise, despite the fact that I do not have any children. Many of the things she talked about will be helpful in my daily experience with my siblings and other children, and some of them I am happy to store in mind for later use. So even if you don't have kids. I really encourage you to read this post.

The post comes from the blog Rachel Wojnarowski: Inspiring Extroardinary Faith for Everyday Living. Rachel is a Christian wife and mother of 7 children. She blogs, speaks, and writes on many godly topics.
So today I encourage you to go to her blog and read of these 7 wonderful ways to encourage the children in your life, whether they are friends, siblings, or your own offspring.

Comments