Skip to main content

The Proper Place for Exercising.

So I have expressed in an earlier post, Exercise!!!, that though I don't place a lot of emphasis on personal exercise, there are reasons why I find it important. Today I want to share with you an article I found on the blog Biblical Homemaking.
The author of the blog, Mandy, is a married mother of 4 young children. She has a lovely story of growing up in a Christian home, following Christ, turning towards the world, and then turning back to Christ after her early marriage at the age of 19.
The post I want to share with you is filled with tips on how to exercise regularly, and to enjoy it. I loved her insight and 3 simple tips.
  • Goals 
  • Accountability
  • Motivation
But what I loved most about her post was the way that she ended it with talking about how exercise may be important, but it is not of uppermost importance.

"For while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8"

Then she ends her post with saying: "There are things far more important than exercising in this life we get to live. Love God, love people, and exercise if you want to!"

If you are having a hard time exercising, are looking for some encouragement or tips, or simply want to check out Mandy's lovely blog, then please follow me and read her postThree simple steps to exercising consistently and loving it.



Comments