Skip to main content

Sites to Share.

I just wanted to take the time to share some of my favorite websites with you in the hopes that you would be able to enjoy or use them as I do.

Recipe Site: All Recipes
Love this one, as it has some pretty awesome recipes, has almost everything you might want to look for, and has an easy conversion factor if you want to change the amount you are making.

When You Just Need a Smile Site: Magic Button
You will just have to check this one out for yourself, but I guarantee it will make your day.

Making Plans for the Day: Weather.com
This site really has pretty much all the information you would be looking for, and has forecast for even very small towns all over the world.

Searching for/Reading Scripture: Bible Gateway
Whether you want to search under a keyword, find that piece of scripture in your head, or read a specific reference, this website has it all. It also has many different versions and different languages, so you can read the scripture as you prefer.

Memorizing Scripture: Scripture Typer
This is a really great program when you are trying to memorize and then review scripture. You have your own list, you can compete with others, and much more. "I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you." -Psalm 119:11

My Favorite Blog to Keep Up With: My Blissful Chaos
This blog is written by a mother with 3 darling little girls, and if you want to hear an adorable story or see some great craft or recipe ideas, I would greatly recommend reading her blog. 

Well those are some, but definitely not all of my favorite places on the web to visit. I hope that you find enjoyment in some of these, and would love to hear of some of your favorite sites as well!

Comments