Skip to main content

3 Great Tips on Menu Planning.

I wanted to share a great post I found on Money Saving Mom The post was actually written by Abby from Mother on a Mission.


Abby is a married mom, with 2 small boys. In this post, 3 Ways Menu-Planning Saves Time and Money, Abby outlines 3 simple steps that she takes in her menu-planning that I found very helpful.
  1. "I don't schedule leftovers."
  2. "I cook chicken once a month."
  3. "I cook when I can."
I loved some of the problems she laid out in her post, that were eliminated when she followed these steps.  I could empathize with the frustration of trying to cook when kids were around, problems with leftovers, and how lack of menu planning caused confusion and money. If you have some menu planning in the near future, be sure to read this post!!!

Comments