Skip to main content

Command Man, Steady Man, or Visionary? (number 6)


Steady Man! We are back to talking about the type of man who reflects the character of Jesus, the Son. Today I would like to direct you to My Blissful Chaos. The author of this post, Hannah, is a young mother of 3 adorable little girls, and the wife of a Steady Man/Priest. I loved her post because she talked about doing her hair in a way that she knew her husband would love.



"While Scott was out delivering Singing Valentines, I prepared a romantic evening for the two of us. He loves when I curl my hair. "Softly around your face", is the phrase he uses."


Women love to do fun stuff with their hair, often even to please their husbands. But a Steady Man is the type who will love the same exact thing over and over and over again. I loved how Hannah didn't try to play with her hair and do something new that she hoped her husband would like. Instead, she knew how he loved her hair, and rather then choose to do something new, that is what she did. That is a classic example of respecting your Steady Man.
Take your example from Hannah, who knows that the way to honor your Steady Man is to do what you know he likes over and over again, even if it may seem mundane to you. Please follow me over to her blog today to the post: Valentine's Day, Part Two

Command Man, Steady Man, or Visionary? #1
Command Man, Steady Man, or Visionary? #2
Command Man, Steady Man, or Visionary? #3
Command Man, Steady Man, or Visionary? #4
Command Man, Steady Man, or Visionary? #5
Command Man, Steady Man, or Visionary? #7

Comments