Skip to main content

In Closing....

For the past few Sundays I have been taking my readers through a series: Command Man, Steady Man, or Visionary?. In this series I have presented the idea first shown me by the author Debi Pearl, of 3 different types of men. Some may think me crazy for putting men in merely three categories, but as each of these categories reflect a different aspect of God, it really works!
  • The Command Man or King reflects the character of God the Father. Command Man
  • The Steady Man or Priest reflects the character of God the Son. Steady Man
  • The Visionary or Prophet reflects the character of God the Holy Spirit. Visionary
I hope that this series has been one that has benefited my readers, and that they are able to take this radical idea, and use it to better honor, respect, and love the men in their lives.  For more on this radical subject read one of the following books.

For Unmarried Women:

For Married Women

For Married Men

Thanks to those who have taken the time to read through my series, and may God bless you as you seek to use this new knowledge to bless the men in your life. 


Comments