Skip to main content

Command Man, Steady Man, or Visionary? (number 5)


As I said last Sunday, I do intend to continue in this series. But I intend to take a slightly different route. I would like that rather than telling you my own experiences with the 3 different types of men, to instead direct you towards those married and with more experience. So today, as we once again talk about the character of a Command Man/King, I would like to direct you to The Better Mom


Ruth, the author of this blog, is a married woman with 4 home-schooled children. One of her most recent posts talked about something that I thought would be very helpful in understanding how to support and respect those men in our lives, the Kings, who reflect the character of God the Father.


Of all the types of men, women will often be scared of or offended by the ego of the King. Kings really do show a lot of their male ego. But as Ruth tells us,  

"Women tend to “mock” how huge a man’s ego can be, but I think we forget our husband’s ego is tender."

She then goes on to talk about the importance of supporting and uplifting the men in our lives, instead of getting annoyed with their "ego." If you want to know how to relate to a King, and the large ego he often displays, then please check out Ruth's post today: The Male Ego...It's Complicated.

Command Man, Steady Man, or Visionary? #1
Command Man, Steady Man, or Visionary? #2
Command Man, Steady Man, or Visionary? #3
Command Man, Steady Man, or Visionary? #4
Command Man, Steady Man, or Visionary? #6
Command Man, Steady Man, or Visionary? #7

Comments