Skip to main content

Phone and Productivity?

For my post today I would like to direct you once again to the lovely site: Money Saving Mom. A lady guest posted the article that I want to share. 20 Ways to be More Productive While on the Phone.


This post was really helpful to me, as I am totally the kind who LOVES to have long conversations with people on the phone. This can become a problem, however, when there are household tasks or the like that need to get done. But after reading this post, I no longer have to choose in between that felt-need of talking to someone and getting stuff around the house done.
I have over the years almost perfected keeping the phone in between my shoulder and ear, thus leaving my arms free, but am very thankful for additional ideas of things I can do while on the phone. Some examples from the afore mentioned post, that I had not thought of before are:
  • Wash a window
  • Purge extra dishes from the cupboard
  • Clean out your purse
  • Go through your mail
And many, many more! These are some wonderful ideas, and they will completely change the amount of productivity you have while on the phone. So for all you ladies out there who love to talk on the phone, please check out this post from Money Saving Mom!

Comments