Skip to main content

Read My Friend's Blog!

 As I only have a few minutes today with which to share with you, I would like to just recommend a blog I follow. The writer of this blog is the young mother of two little girls, with a third child very soon to come.
Almost all of her posts are filled with pictures. Some of her adorable little girls, her latest craft project, her husband, or all of the above. So if you have the time today, check out my friend's blog. My Blissful Chaos
You will find lots of great crafts, recipes, recommendations on child rearing, and sometimes just a good laugh or warm heart over the lovely antics of her daughters. I have known the writer since Christmas of 2006, and consider myself very blessed to have her as a friend.
I have watched her since we were in drama together, as she fell in love, got married, had children, and ran a home of her own. She has also helped me run a baby shower, and is a wonderful hostess. I guarantee you will love her decoration ideas, as they are both simple and simply lovely. Please take the time today to visit my friend's blog.

Comments